The news of COVID-19 has been dominating headlines, and in response to the concerns of our customers, we wanted to address the precautions that local Culligan Water Experts are taking to keep their customers & employees safe.
• At Culligan Water locations, employees who feel ill are instructed to stay home and seek medical treatment.
• Employees are urged to be vigilant about frequent hand washing to CDC standards, and using hand sanitizers (62% alcohol+) when soap & water are unavailable, before entering homes and businesses.
• All employees are asked to cover their mouth and nose with the crook of their arm if sneezing or coughing.
• Delivery and service personnel are asked to wear fresh gloves before entering homes or offices.
Culligan is closely following CDC guidelines and communicating frequently to employees regarding any changes that may occur in procedures or safety.
For more information, visit https://culliganwater.social/COVID-19
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day