In order to promote the health and well-being of our customers, employees, and our communities, Discount Tire is taking steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
To minimize the risk of exposure while maintaining your safety on the road, we encourage you to take advantage of our new Curbside Assistance service.
- When you arrive at one of our locations, find a parking spot and park your vehicle.
- Our employees will be ready to help you from the parking lot. You do not need to exit your vehicle.
- At a safe distance from your car window we can learn about what brings you in, as well as inspect your tires and wheels.
At this time, we request that you defer any tire and wheel maintenance services outside of the following essential service items as we attempt to minimize exposure to COVID-19 in accordance with the CDC’s guidelines on social distancing.
If you have concerns about deferring tire maintenance services for your vehicle, we can perform the work for your peace of mind.
- Free flat repair
- Free tire air pressure maintenance
- Worn or damaged tire and wheel replacement
Services we consider nonessential include and are not limited to:
- Tire rotation and balancing
- Non state-required winter tire changeovers
After we get you checked-in and the next available service bay is ready for your vehicle, we’ll come let you know at your vehicle.
From here, we’ll guide you as you drive your vehicle into and out of your designated service bay.
In the meantime, we encourage you to remain inside your vehicle until it’s time for your service. If an employee doesn’t greet you within 5 minutes, please call the store and we will meet you at your vehicle as soon as possible.
If your needs are better taken care of outside of your vehicle, we will invite you inside of our location. Our employees will attempt to maintain the minimum required social distance during any discussion or transaction at all times.
We’re also taking additional steps to provide a safe and healthy experience inside every Discount Tire location, including enhancing our cleaning and sanitizing procedures while minimizing foot traffic inside of our showrooms.
Additionally, we kindly request that you stay home if you are feeling unwell.
At Discount Tire, the safety of both our customers and employees is our priority. We know we need to earn the right to call you our customer, and are grateful for the opportunity to serve you in our shared communities.
Please contact our Customer Care hotline at (800) 385-3322 with any questions you may have.
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday Open all day