During these difficult times for all of us, the Fisher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram family appreciates the support and business of our customers, more than ever. Since 1982, you have welcomed the Fisher family into your community to serve your automotive and transportation needs. A strong, local community is what keeps us going during impactful moments such as these.
At this time, Fisher Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram will be remaining open to serve your automotive needs. We want to assure you that we are monitoring the situation and heeding the advices of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and our state and local governments. Our core internal values have always been the most important part of our business and we want to share them with you today.
KEEP THE PLACE CLEAN
Keeping our dealerships appropriately clean and presentable for you has always been one of our top, top priorities. Due to the spread of COVID-19, we have embraced this value more than ever. As we have all seen in the past few weeks, our guidelines and policies are adapting and changing as needed. We want both our team members and our customers to feel as safe and comfortable as possible. This is what we are doing now:
- We are fully stocked with soap, alcohol-based sanitizer, and sanitary wipes, for both our team members and customers.
- Additional hours and frequency of cleaning and disinfecting of ALL surfaces from our professional cleaning crew, bolstered by support throughout the day from all of our personnel. If it can be touched, we are cleaning it!
- Keeping close interactions between employees and customers to an absolute minimum: no handshakes, no high-fives, no fist bumps!
- You can always expect a wash and vacuum when you visit us, but we have added full disinfecting of customer and internal vehicles visiting us for service before, during, and after completion of service.
- Allowing and encouraging personnel to work from home, whenever possible.
- Encouraging our team members to stay home if they feel sick in any way.
- Canceling all training, travel, and meetings through the end of the month.
- Daily updates to all Fisher personnel, both in-house and remote, on how we can do our part to reduce the impact of COVID-19.
Over the past few years, our industry has evolved and adapted more than ever. Every day, we look for new ways to improve and build upon the Fisher Customer Experience. We would like to encourage you to take advantage of one of our many programs that give you the ability to work with us from the comfort of your home:
- Valet pickup from your home or workplace for all service customers.
- At-home test drives. If you do not feel safe coming to us, we can bring a car to you, disinfected prior to departure and upon arrival at your home or workplace.
- Multiple ways to chat with our Fisher team: phone, text, website chat, and Facebook Messenger.
We are committed to providing your mobility needs, and thank you in advance for your patience as we all navigate this challenging situation. If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please reach out to us online, on the phone or visit our dealership.
Get In Touch
- Monday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM