“In unprecedented times like this, we believe it’s essential not to take anything for granted – even the little things. As the majority of America is staying home, we know there still are many heroes who are depending upon us for a meal. That’s why McDonald’s restaurants across the country are staying open to safely serve our communities and those who are on the frontlines to help all of us get through this, including: healthcare workers, first responders, medical suppliers, truck drivers, grocery store staff, and pharmacy employees. Nearly all McDonald’s U.S. restaurants remain open and are offering convenient and contactless ways for you to enjoy our food through drive thru, carry out, McDelivery, and mobile order & pay with our app.
With the safety and well-being of all Americans in mind, we are proactively implementing additional procedures based upon the expert guidance of health authorities. In partnership with our franchisees, we are continuously making changes to our restaurant operations to serve food safely and conveniently, including:
– Daily wellness checks for employees including plans to make thermometers available to all restaurants – Sending non-medical grade masks to the areas of greatest need – Making gloves available to crew members, in addition to rigorous hand washing routines – Installing protective barriers and social distancing decals within some restaurants to further minimize contact – Increasing cleaning of high-touch surfaces – Closing many of our dine-in sections and all play areas
I’m also proud of how McDonald’s franchisees have stepped up to support their communities during these challenging times. Across the country, many of our franchisees are offering free meals for medical professionals and Happy Meals to school-age children who need breakfast and lunch, while also working with our suppliers and distribution centers to donate food to local charities across the country. You can read more about their efforts here.
We’re also making sure those who are transporting essential goods, such as commercial truck drivers, who can’t experience our drive thru can still enjoy McDonald’s food using our convenient mobile order & pay option. We’ve also donated hundreds of thousands of KF94 masks, and we’ve made $1 million in contributions to non-profit organizations to help ensure they have the supplies they need.
We’re all in this together, and we will continue to do our part. Please take care of yourself and your family as we work to take care of our McFamily too.
Joe Erlinger President, McDonald’s USA “
Get In Touch
- Monday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Tuesday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Wednesday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Thursday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Friday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Saturday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM
- Sunday 5:00 AM - 11:00 PM