Our business was built on a foundation family and community. As we continue to learn more about the COVID-19 virus, that foundation means we are committed to taking every precaution possible to help keep everyone healthy and safe.
We have implemented several procedures based on CDC recommendations to respond to and reduce the threat of COVID-19:
- In-person group meetings and gatherings will be suspended or handled online.
- Our offices will be sanitized daily.
- Sick employees must stay home.
- Employees must wash hands when they arrive to work and before leaving work.
- Limiting physical contact – including hand shaking with clients and team members
- Sanitizing hands and the work space before and after the job
- Wearing gloves inside your home and office
- Covering shoes when entering the home
- Inquiring about illness before entering the home to ensure additional precautions like wearing masks
What you should do to prepare for your appointment:
- If anyone in the household has been sick please call to reschedule your appointment.
- Please wash your hands.
- If possible please limit the number of people inside your home during your appointment.
- Please wipe down any surfaces our technicians may need to touch such as door knobs, light switches.
- Please remove items that may be blocking access to service areas.
We are committed to serving your household to the best of our ability – and maintaining the lowest health risk possible while doing so. If you have any concerns, we will be happy to discuss solutions with you.
Get In Touch
- Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Saturday Open all day
- Sunday Open all day
Location / Contacts
Hosted by :
Own or work here? Claim Now!