WHAT’S CHANGED FOR NOW & WHY
- STORE HOURS – In order to give our teams the time needed to restock, clean and sanitize their store, The Home Depot stores will be closing at 6 p.m. daily until further notice. Our store opening hours remain unchanged.
- SOCIAL DISTANCING – We’re promoting the practice of social and physical distancing in our stores and distribution centers. As a result, your store may limit the number of customers allowed inside at any given time.
- PRODUCT AVAILABILITY – While prioritizing shipments of essential supplies to hospitals and first responders, our supply chain team is focused on restocking inventory safely and quickly. Please note that most of our personal protective equipment inventory is being donated to state governments, so these items may be unavailable in stores and online.
- FREE STORE PICKUP – Millions of items are eligible for free store pickup, and many can be ready within a few hours. Due to the high volume of orders being processed, pickup times may be delayed in some cases. Please wait to receive an email or text notification before going to the store to pick up your order.
- DELIVERY SERVICES TO YOUR HOME – Delivery of online orders remains available, although there may be delays due to high demand and inventory availability. We are currently offering limited next-day and 2-day delivery services for online orders; same-day delivery services have been suspended until further notice. Threshold delivery (across first doorway) is available on a limited basis – options will be explained at checkout.
Get In Touch
- Monday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Thursday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Friday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Sunday Open all day